Sunday, September 20, 2009

Andrew's Chicago Adventure

Here is Andrew's recounting of our trip to Chicago.

I just got back from Chicago yesterday, and it was a lot of fun. I went to a live recording of my favorite NPR podcast: “Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!”  


At first, we couldn't even find the auditorium, because we had two different addresses. We eventually found it, but that lead to an even greater torture. We had to wait for an hour and a half for the show to start. I was sure that my head was going to explode.







The show was great, even if it ran a lot later than it was supposed to. I then got to meet the panelists and Peter Sagal, the host. I got their autographs.  My hair matched Mo Rokka's shirt. All in all, a great experience.












































Afterwards, we took the subway to our hotel area. We walked around our area until we
had done a loop, and then we decided to go to Weber Grill. The food was o.k. but the grills were pretty amazing. I fell asleep quickly that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment