Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Toys

My stamp club order came in this week and included the new In-Color inks and markers to go with the papers and ribbons I've had since July.  I finally got to make a whole series of this card:



Chrissy, our club leader/SU! demonstrator showed us a card a friend of hers had made that was very similar to this - sorry I can't give proper credit here.  I did several in this Melon Mambo color, and others in Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay.  I also varied the sentiments to cover a variety of occasions.

More fun new stuff to come...but first I take Andrew to Chicago for the live taping of this week's edition of NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me".  He loves this show and downloads the podcast each week.   Then he's requested we visit the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art and The Art Institute on Friday before coming home.  Dad gets to play "substitute teacher" for Nicole on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment