Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crafting Update

I finally got time in the Project Room yesterday - did some organizing, photographing and crafting!  Here's some of my more recent items:


Some things I've done for Halloween inspired by this blog.






I'm getting ready to participate in Urbana Holiday Indoor Market from mid-November to mid-December.  Some things I'm producing in multi-packs:

Wreaths made from SU!'s Pocket Silhouettes and glitter glue in both traditional and Illini colors. (case'd from here)




I'm also making these in a variety of colors:





My mother-in-law passed along these plain, small notes (maybe 3.5" x 2.5") and envelopes that I've gussied up with SU!'s Upsy Daisy in Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Alway Artichoke.

 


I'm not sure how many people will be interested in Thanksgiving cards, so I've made about 10 of these to sell individually:



Chrissy showed this card layout at Stamp Club this month that I copied to make this New Year's version:



I liked how the little notes turned out so I made another card with the same stamped image:



I've also made a few of these more masculine thank-you cards:



And a few for those who know knitters.  I love being able to embellish with some of my mom's hand-dyed yarn!



Look for more projects when I have a chance to photograph them!

No comments:

Post a Comment