Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still getting ready...

for the Holiday Market that starts this Saturday (see end of this post for details).  Today was a test run of the booth with my friend, Marlene, who makes bead jewelry.  I think we've got a good plan...check back later this weekend for pictures of our first day!

I seem to have finally kicked the mild H1N1 or whatever virus attacked my lower respiratory system and zapped my stamina.  Good thing, too, since I'm not only homeschooling Nicole and getting ready for this market but also this is the busiest week for Champaign PTA Council's part of the Reflections art contest that I'm co-chairing.

Here's some of the things I've added to my inventory in the last couple of weeks (double-click on an image to see it enlarged).

These 2 thank-you card designs are both being offered at the market and being used for the Champaign School Board members for "Illinois School Board Appreciation Day" on November 15.









And then more holiday cards...some are offered singly, some in sets of 8, some both ways.





















Hope to see you C-U folks at the market one of these upcoming Saturdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment