Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Market Week 2



Happy Thanksgiving
I hope your holiday is happy, healthy and bountiful!

**********************************************************
New Layout:  The previous one was being balky when I tried to edit it. We'll see how this one fares.

New Feature:  In the right column you'll find a link to my online card gallery.  I'll still post new things in individual posts, but this will give people a resource to turn to when they want to find something.  Fellow crafters, feel free to CASE (since I probably did, too!).

Blog & Gallery Subscriptions:  Did you know you can get an email when I post a new blog entry and/or photo in the gallery?  Click on the RSS button in your browser (often up by the web address, I believe).

**********************************************************
Last Saturday Marlene and I were joined by our friend, Jennifer, who makes fabulous small bags/pouches out of gorgeous fabrics.  Thanks to Marlene, she had been assigned the booth next to ours, and the three of us decided to set up as one large booth.  Her colorful display drew lots of customers!  She'll be back with us on Saturday, December 12.  In the meantime, you can check out her wares at www.inmyvastsparetime.com.

I have made and sold 45 of the Tom Turkey Treats pictured above.  They use the new SU! Sweet Treat Cups and a variety of die cuts and punches (not to mention a gajillion googly-eyes and Jelly Bellys).  Stay tuned to see what will replace good ol' Tom at this week's market!

While at the market I like to have a little something to work on when I'm not helping customers...the first week I assembled Tom Turkeys, last week I stamped and colored snowmen for this card.  It also uses a Sweet Treat Cup, but this time as a faux snow globe.



 
On Sunday several crafting friends came by and we had a marathon card-making session.  Glenn helped me set up numerous tables throughout our basement both for individual work places and for a stamp-washing station, cutting station, Cuttlebug center, embossing center, etc.  Much creative production and fun was had by all.

Want to stop by and craft?  Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment